Why do you need a water flosser?
Oral irrigation is often recommended for people who are unable to tolerate flossing. Sensitive gums, orthodontic appliances, diabetes, dental implants, and non-compliance are all reasons why oral irrigation is an effective alternative to flossing.
For people with sensitive gums, flossing can prove to be highly irritating; a water flosser is an excellent alternative, and should be used on a regular basis.
- It can be equipped with the porous ceramic filter cartridge, a new innovative filter material to change water quality, safe and sanitary.
- 5 core technologies, ergonomic design, comfort grab feel.
- Large water tank capacity, enjoy surfing between teeth
- Adapter: DC5V,1A
- Water jet pulse: 1400-1800times/min
- Working models: normal,soft,pulse(massage)
- Water tank:230ml
- Pressure range:30-100psi
- Waterproof grade: IPX7
- Battery:1400mAh Lithium battery
Diana Burnwood –
This is so freaking genius – everything you need fits in one hand. Love the versatility of this thing. It’s easy to assemble and disassemble. I’m one of those people you see in the public restroom brushing there teeth after eating – don’t care if I’m at work or at a restaurant. It fits perfectly in my purse with or without the case, which makes it easy to travel with. I will definitely purchase another one so I can have one for home and one for my purse.